20080622

Thought buzzing.

This stupid thought striked me like a lightning during work today. Freaking random and it made me pretty upset... I hate it when it gets into me. I FAILED to brush it off, it bothered me too much..

Was doing the normal routines of serving the customers... And over the period of my working days, I did realise the customers who came into the store were couples, but.... it didn't bother me so... But then again, I don't know, this was just so out of the blue that suddenly I tried recalling shopping together with you. And it just HIT ME SO HARD, like a painful throbbing thump-thump at the back of my head. Damn it. And then... I instantly remembered choosing 2 long sleeves shirt for you at one of the boutique at Suntec City when you were going in to work for HMM. I remembered the colours of the shirts. One was confirmed blue and the other was brown? OK. That one I don't remember. But ultimately, you made me decide and you went for it. Sigh.. I liked shopping with you, and teasing you back 'cause you are always so picky yadah yadah... I missed watching a movie with you, everything is so damn different now. I didn't catch Kungu Panda with anyone because of you lar, you ass. :( Sighhhh.. It's ok.. I know you are damn lucky, and that you won't even bump into me please. :(( SO NEAR YET SO FAR.

Anyway.. Someone asked me this question before, "If the clock stopped one day, and you could be with him somewhere forever, where would it be?" haha, I told her.. "snuggled right next to him in the cinema or bed. forever :)" I don't mind sleeping forever. Hahahas, thought buzz. Irritating, more like thought bust! :(

purple.ewhite.bus80.artery.ps.224.circuitrd.payalebar.carlsjr.movies............... it's nv ending.

What now..?

2 days to 2 months, since the last I saw you.
And you really don't care anymore.
Damn it, I missed you again. Fuck.


OH SHUT UP.

[edit]I WILL. And I will not let an SMS ruin me. Neither will I get it into me ever again. I deserve much more. I can be so much better than this. I will have the willpower to let go. Sometimes I hate myself.[/edit]
230608. I'll forget twentyfour. Thanks so much.

@ ZOUK AND DOUBLE O :)

my su babyyyy and gracia :)

booblessandboobies!

DBL O's stage lightings.

PCBUNK girls and I :)

BYE.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you cheer up! im like a twin to you now. similar boat.

shimin jie

7:43 PM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

thanks so much :) i know im nv alone! i love you.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home